https://www.alisapankki.fi/yleiset/henkilotiedot - 2023.10.30 07:31:24
- Users have the right to request the restriction of their personal data processing in certain situations.
- Users have the right to object to the processing of their personal data based on legitimate interests, except in cases where the organization has a compelling overriding interest. 🚩
- Users have the right to request the transfer of their personal data to another controller, if technically feasible.
- Users have the right to withdraw their consent to the processing of their personal data at any time, but the withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of processing prior to withdrawal.
- User data may be retained even after the termination of the customer relationship, based on legal obligations such as anti-money laundering regulations and accounting laws.
- Potential customers' data may be retained for up to two years.
- User data may be processed for direct marketing purposes even after the termination of the customer relationship, in accordance with applicable laws.
- Users have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Ombudsman if they believe the organization violates data protection laws.